Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
RedHat Linux is widely accepted as Open Source Technology by the corporate world. RH124 & RH134 Exam preparation course is the entry point to Linux corporate world And Cloud Technology.
1.5 + Months Course Duration
5 Days in week
60 Total Hours
RedHat Linux is widely accepted as Open Source Technology by the corporate world. RH124 & RH134 Exam preparation course is the entry point to Linux corporate world And Cloud Technology. In your career path, Red Hat Linux is a highly demanding job skill in today’s job market. RH124 & RH134 are designed by RedHat Inc. to up-skill you for Linux concepts and core tasks.This course will create a solid foundation for any other cloud certification as well, going forward in the career path.
- Accessing the Command Line
- Managing Files from the Command Line
- Managing Text Files
- Managing Users and Groups
- Managing Access
- Monitoring and Managing Linux Processes, Services, and Daemons
- Configuring and Securing OpenSSH Service
- Managing Red Hat Enterprise Networking
- Installing and Updating Software Packages
- Analysing Servers and Getting Support
- Installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Improving Productivity
- Scheduling Future Linux Tasks
- Managing Processes & Priority
- Controlling Access to Files with Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Managing Linux Security
- Maintaining Basic Storage
- Managing Logical Volume Management (LVM) Storage
- Implementing Advanced Storage Features
- Managing Network Storage
- Controlling and Troubleshooting the Red Hat
- Enterprise Linux Boot Process
- Managing Network security
- 1.5 Months
- 5 days in week
- Total 60 Hours.
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
- MOC Interviews
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.