Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA)
In this course, students learn how to configure the server as a File server, Print server, Web server, DHCP and DNS server, Virtualization, and ADDS forest.
3 Months Course Duration
5 Days in week
120 Total Hours
In this course, students learn how to configure the server as a File server, Print server, Web server, DHCP and DNS server, Virtualization, and ADDS forest
- Installation of 2016 Server
- Installation of Active Directory Domain Service
- Creating User, Groups & OU
- Configuring File Server
- Configuring Print Server
- Hyper-V Server (Virtualization)
- Data Deduplication
- Performance Monitoring
- Windows Deployment Services (WSUS)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Configuring Web Server & FTP server
- Remote Access
- Configuring Server as a Router
- Static & Dynamic Routing
- Networking Address Translation (NAT)
- A Configuring Server as a VPN server
- Server Cluster
- Network Load Balancing
- Failover Cluster
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- NIC Teaming
- Introduction of Active Directory Domain Services
- Installation of Active Directory Domain Services
- Creating AD Forest (Child Domain, Tree root Domain, Additional Domain controller)
- Read-Only Domain Controller
- FSMO Roles
- Active Directory Sites & Replication
- Active Directory Trust Relationship between Domain
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Group Policy Object (GPO)
- Active Directory Light-Weight Directory Services (ADLDS)
- Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Backup & Restore
- 3 Months
- 5 days in week
- Total 120 Hours.
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
- MOC Interviews
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.