Desktop Support Engineer
Today every organization requires the Desktop Support Engineer to troubleshoot computer hardware, network issues, and application issues.
1 + Months Course Duration
5 Days in week
40 Total Hours
Today every organization requires the Desktop Support Engineer to troubleshoot computer hardware, network issues, and application issues. Also, issues related to internet and data backups. Students who are undergraduate or graduate from any stream can learn this course. After learning this course, students can enter in IT industry and start their first IT job.
- Power Supply
- PC assembly
- IP addressing and Sub-netting
- Networking Devices
- OSI Reference Module
- Networking Media
- Wireless Networking.
- OS Installation (Windows 10, Server 2016, and Linux)
- Application Installation (MS-Office, Adobe Acrobat, Antivirus,WinRAR, etc.)
- Hardware device and drivers.
- Creating user, user profiles and groups
- Permissions (NTFS and Share permissions)
- Local Security Policies
- IP addressing. Connecting computer in workgroup and domain. Sharing resources (Folder, Drive,Print,etc.)
- Internet and MS-Outlook configuration.
- Windows updates.
- Backup and Restore.
- Installation of Server 2016
- Installation of Active Directory Domain Service (ADDS)
- File server /Distributed File Service server.
- DHCP/ DNS server.
- Windows Software Update Server (WSUS)
- Server virtualization (Hyper-V)
- Performance Monitoring(Troubleshooting Techniques)
- FSMO roles.
- Active Directory Sites and Services.
- Configuring the server as a Router and VPN server.
- Server Backup and Restore (Bare metal and System state)
- Introduction to Firewall.
- Introduction to Ticketing tool.
- 1 Months
- 5 days in week
- Total 40 Hours.
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
- MOC Interviews
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.