Diploma Certificate in Nutrition and Dietetics
Nutrition and Dietetics is a comprehensive course designed to provide deep knowledge of different foods; nutrients and bioactive compounds present in them. It prepares you for a career as a nutritionist.
Nutrition and Dietetics is a comprehensive course created to provide deep knowledge of different foods; nutrients and bioactive compounds present in them; their relationship with different diseases; and how to use it for wellness of mind and body. This course is created for all who are interested in diet, nutrition and general health and you do not require prior knowledge or experience in any health-related studies.
What you will learn?
- Understand logically the principles and concepts associated with nutrition and dietetics.
- Learn to collect, organize and assess data relating to the health and nutritional status of individuals, groups and populations.
- Understand advanced clinical nutrition; the basis of nutritional status assessment, biochemical basis of nutrition, nutrition related disorders, and the role of nutrition in therapeutic diets.
- Diet planning according to health concerns
Who should take this course?
- Students/ Homemakers looking forward to start their own practice
- Individuals looking for full time/part time career as acupressure therapists at acupressure centers/naturopathy centers/mind-body centers etc.
- Professionals who want to upgrade their skills
You can start your career as
- Dietician / Nutritionist
- Nutrition Blogger
- Workshop conductor
- Clinical nutritionist
1 Introduction to Nutrition Theory
2 Study of Nutrients, Its Sources, Eating Behaviors, Eating Disorders
4 Introduction to Basic Cell Structure, Functions and Basic Anatomy of Systems of the Body
6 Nutrition in Hhealthy Individuals According to Their Age
7 Diet Plan Practical
9 Diets in Various Disorders, Types of Diets, Dietetics Management in Hospitals
10 Introduction to Indian Dietetic Association, & Computer Applications in Nutrition & Dietetics Field
11 Applications of Nutrition and Dietetics Fields
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
No our fee is all inclusive, you do not have to pay anything extra for the final assessment.