Certificate in Diet & Weight Management
Diet & Weight Management course teaches the nuances of weight management through diet, lifestyle change and modern technology.
Diet & Weight Management course teaches the nuances of weight management through diet, lifestyle change and modern technology. You understand better the psyche of clients impacted by obesity or overweight, their sensitivities, and how to work as a team with other fitness professionals to create a healthy path to sustainable change. The course helps students pursue acareer in health and wellness industry.
What you will learn?
- Introduction to the Body as a Whole
- Weight Management–Dietary/ Therapeutic/ Behavioral/Motivational Interviewing and other approaches
- Weight Loss Management through Technology, Yoga, Meditation, Martial Arts, Aerobics, Exercises Practical
Who should take this course?
- Students/ Homemakers looking forward to work as Fitness Therapists in health and wellnesscenters, hospitals, corporate houses, gyms, clubs and hotels
- Individuals looking for full time/part time career
- Professionals who have on-the-job experience but lack certification
You can start your career as
- Weight management counselor
- Weight – Introduction & Assessment
- Weight – Ayurveda Approach
- Yoga and Diabetes
- Diabetes – Dietary Management
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
No our fee is all inclusive, you do not have to pay anything extra for the final assessment.