Certificate in Ayurveda Dietetics
Ayurveda Dietetics course teaches you how to incorporate good food habits; good and bad effects of different foods; treatment of various diseases by consuming right food and much more.
Ayurveda Dietetics course teaches you how to incorporate good food habits; good and bad effects of different foods; treatment of various diseases by consuming right food and much more. This ancient science is taught with infusion of modern scientific knowledge to make you understand and create best suitable diet plans for your clients. You give your clients a part of our world class heritage.
What you will learn?
- Principles of Ayurveda Diet
- Fundamentals of Dietary Regimen (Pathya)
- Theory of Five Elements (Panchamahabhoota)
- Theory of Three Biological Humors (Tridoshas)
- Six Basic Tastes (Shadrasa)
- Psychosomatic Constitution (Prakriti)
- Diet and Mind
- Ayurveda and Agni
- Diet and Ayurveda
- Day to Day Food Items
- Season-wise Menus
- Ayurveda Menu Recipes
Who should take this course?
- Students/ Homemakers looking forward to start their own practice
- Individuals looking for full time/part time career at gyms, weight-loss centers, health centers, spas
- Professionals who require certification for future career growth
You can start your career as
- Ayurved Dietitian at Ayurved hospitals, clinics and Panchakarmacentre
- Free lance Ayurved dietitian
- Introduction of Ayurveda, Dosha, Prakriti, Agni and Ama
- Drava and Anna Class, Diet According to Doshas, Meal Patterns
- Water, Milk, Oil, ShookaDhanya, ShimbiDhanya, MamsaVarga, ShakaVarga, PhalaVarga, LavanaVarga
- Seasons according to Ayurveda, Importance of Seasonal Diet, Diet of Winter-Summer and Rainy Season
- Introduction of ViruddhaAhaara, Various Ayurvedic Recipes, AhaaraVidhiVidhaan
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
No our fee is all inclusive, you do not have to pay anything extra for the final assessment.