Certificate in Android Application Penetration Tester
Certificate course in Android Application Penetration Testing helps you apply a robust app security throughout the SDLC.
43 + Hours Course Duration
20 Hours Theory Sessions
23 hours Practicals
C-AAPT course has been specifically designed to cater to the growing demand for penetration testers in the domain of Android Applications. You learn to identify and exploit vulnerable mobile applications in real world scenarios. Understand different techniques to conduct systematic penetration tests and prepare logical report.
What you will learn?
- Focus on Android Applicationsecurity procedures
- Mitigating possible attacks by applying sandboxing and countermeasures
- Securing android app through SDLC and business logic optimization
- Device Security and applications
Who should take this course?
- Students joining IT sector.
- Professionals working on critical projectsin IT/Non-IT sectors.
- Individuals interested in pursuing careersin digital security.
- Security professionals keen on upgradingtheir hacking skills.
- Introduction to Mobile Pentest
- Need Of Mobile Pentest
- Mobile Owasp Top 10
Objective : Android Pentesting methodology and OWASP top 10
- Lab Setup for Pentesting
Objective : Setting Up Pentesting Lab
- Introduction to the Adb
- ADB Cheat sheet for development and pentest
- Introduction to the Eclipse
- Creating projects for android in Eclipese
Objective : Understanding of Android Development Tools
- Android Architecture Model
- Android Sandboxing Model
- Android Booting process
- Google Bouncer
Objective : Android Architecture and Sandoxing
- Difference between Android Simulator and Android Device
- Interacting with Android device with USB
- All about rooting device
- Busy Box
Objective : Understanding of Android Simulator and rooting devices
- Setting up a proxy for emulator
- Setting up proxy for device
- Installing CA certificate
Objective : Android Network Analysis and proxy for emulator
- Apk files in nutshell
- Introduction to reverse engineering
- Reversing to get source code of android apps
- Reverse engineering with APK tool
- Introduction to android malware
- Dynamic vs static analysis
- Introduction to android tamer
Objective : Android Application Reverse Engineering
- Introduction to android apptesting
- Fuzzing android apps with Burp
- Fuzzing with intruder
- Attacking authentication
- Content provider leakage
- Client side injection
- Insecure data storage – shared preferences
Objective : Application Testing and Exploitation
- Static analysis using Androbugs
- Static & Dynamic analysis using MobSF
- Interactive scanning using Drozer
Objective : Automated Android Auditing
- Introduction to android device security
- Bypassing android device locks
- Bypassing android locks using available applications
Objective : Device Security and applications
- Risk calculation for the bugs found
- Report template for the pentesting
Objective : Preparing for Android Pentesting repor
- 43 + Hours Course Duration
- 20 Hours Theory Sessions
- 23 Hours Practicals
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
- MOC Interviews
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
GoI is providing incentives on FutureSkills Prime platform to eligible Indian citizen. The purpose of this incentive is to encourage citizens to upskill themselves. The incentive is provided on course, assessment and competency diagnostic fee. For further details, please refer to General Terms & Conditions.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
To Claim the GoI Incentive, learners need to follow the 4 steps as below:
- Step 1: Register on the platform
- Step 2: Complete eligible courses offered on the platform
- Step 3: Get Successfully certified in industry approved SSC assessments
- Step 4: Apply for Govt. Of India Incentive through your learner ledger from September 4 onwards
For more details, refer to the General Terms & Conditions
GoI incentive can be claimed immediately after successfully completing a course and getting certified in industry approved SSC assessment.
A learner can claim for the GoI incentive from the Learner Ledger. Login > Profile > My Ledger
No time limit, but learners are advised to apply immediately after successfully completing a course and getting certified in industry approved SSC assessment. For more details, refer to the General Terms & Conditions
The incentive amount will typically be transferred to your account within 30 days of applying for the incentive, subject to accurate information being shared. For more details, please refer to the General Terms & Conditions.
The maximum incentive an eligible learner can avail is up to INR 12,000/- only. Further there are limits across the following content categories.
- 1. Deep Skilling – Subscription Based Pathways
- 2. Deep Skilling – Free Pathway
- 3. Bridge Courses
- 4. Foundation Courses
The learner can also avail only 1 GoI funded ‘Competency Diagnostic’ and 1 assessment on reimbursement basis in each of the 4 categories of courses. For more details, please refer to the General Terms & Conditions
All learners who wish to avail GoI incentive need to be 18 years or above.