AWS Solution Architect Associate (SAA – C02)
WS is the world’s broadly used cloud platform an online platform that provides scalable & effective cloud computing solutions. The corporate world globally accepts AWS solution architect associate (SAA-C02) certification.
2 + Months Course Duration
5 Days in week
80 Total Hours
AWS is the world’s broadly used cloud platform an online platform that provides scalable & effective cloud computing solutions. The corporate world globally accepts AWS solution architect associate (SAA-C02) certification.
This course is designed for the same exam. This will create a solid foundation for any other cloud certification going forward.
- Introduction to Datacentres
- Introduction to Cloud Models. IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services.
- Introduction to AWS Management Console
- Introduction to AWS VPC
- VPC Elements (VPC, Subnets, Internet Gateway, Routing Table, Routes)
- Creating your first VPC in AWS Management Console
- Create VPC in AWS CLI and Cloud Shell Inter VPC Peering
- NAT Gateway
- Site to Site IPsec VPN
- Security Groups and Access Control Lists
- Introduction to EC2
- Create your Instance EC2
- Placements Groups, Boot scripts, Key Pairs, etc.
- Elastic Block Store Volumes
- EBS Snapshots
- AMI (Amazon Machine Image)
- Monitoring EC2 Instance with Cloudwatch
- Configuring Notification with Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Configuring Identity with Identity Access Management (IAM)
- User Accounts, Groups, Custom Policies, Roles, MFA, Password Policies, etc.
- Configuring Application High Availability with Elastic Load Balancer
- Configuring Dynamic Scaling with Auto Scaling Groups (ASG)
- Understanding Relational Database in AWS (RDS) Implementing RDS
- Database instance in AWS accessing RDS in AWS
- Understanding No SQL Database in AWS
- Implementing and Configuring Dynamo DB in AWS Introduction to AWS Elastic ache
- Introduction to Web Applications Architecture
- Introduction to Elastic Beanstalk (EBS)
- Hosting Web Application on Elastic Beanstalk 4.Environment Cloning and URL Swapping
- Introduction to DNS Name Resolution
- Introduction to Route 53
- Domain registration
- Zone Hosting
- Creating Records in Zones
- Record Types
- Introduction to Shared Storage
- Implementing Elastic File System (EFS) Mounting EFS
- Share on Linux Instances Introduction to traditional
- Backups Introduction to Glacier
- Creating Glacier Vault
- Backup and Restore data
- Introduction to Object Storage
- Introduction Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Create S3 bucket
- Upload file in S3 Bucket
- S3 Object Class Object URL
- S3 Versioning
- S3 Object Lock
- S3 Public Access
- S3 Replication and Lifecycle Rules
- End-user access to S3
- Application connectivity to S3
- Cloud Front with S3
- Introduction to Containers
- Introduction to Docker.
- Introduction to Elastic Container Services (ECS)
- ECS Cluster, Task Definitions, Service and Load Balancer
- ECS with IAM, Data Volumes, and Auto Scaling
- Introduction to Image Repository
- Introduction to Elastic Container Registry (ECR)
- Implementing ECR
- Introduction to Far gate
- 2 Months
- 5 days in week
- Total 80 Hours.
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
- MOC Interviews
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.