Certificate in Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy is gaining momentum as a form of alternative medicine
Aromatherapy is gaining momentum as a form of alternative medicine. Aromatherapy is a type of alternative medicine practice, which utilizes fragrant/aromatic essential oils derived from a wide variety of healing plants. These therapeutic grade essential oils are inhaled or applied to the skin to overcome various health problems, such as, sleep disorder, migraines, pain.
What skills you will learn?
- Master the art of Aromatherapy
- Learn about different types of oils, aromas and their effect on human mind and body
- Extensive hands-on training
- Develop scientific knowledge of Aromatherapy
- Efficiency to work with an interdisciplinary health care team
Who should take this course?
- Students/ Homemakers looking forward to start their own practice
- Individuals looking for full time/part time career at gyms, weight-loss centers, health centers, spas
- Professionals who require certification for future career growth
You can start your career as
- Certified massage therapist, aromatherapist, therapist in spas, free lance massage therapist
- Swedish Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Massage Demonstration
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
No our fee is all inclusive, you do not have to pay anything extra for the final assessment.